Acupressure des 5 éléments
L' Acupressure, c’est de l'acupuncture sans aiguilles. Par pression, le praticien stimule les points d'acupuncture. Cela permet de recevoir un soin quand on est "allergique" aux aiguilles ou que l'on en a peur. L’acupressure convient très bien à tous, enfants, adolescents ou adultes.
“Observe nature well and you will understand everything much better.”
- Acupressure is an ancient Chinese practice that involves applying pressure to specific points on the body to target areas of pain or tension.
- This alternative medicine aims to balance the flow of energy. It is based on traditional Chinese medicine and has been used for thousands of years.
- This therapeutic practice helps with stress, insomnia and many other conditions.
- The idea is that acupressure, or acupressure, relieves pain. How do you do it? By stimulating certain nerve endings, which causes the body to release natural chemicals. This makes us feel better.
- This technique is based on the theory that all organs and tissues in the body are connected by meridians, which are like invisible channels through which energy flows.
- When an organ is diseased or injured, the energy does not flow properly through its associated meridian, causing disharmony throughout the body.
- By pressing certain points along these meridians (called “acupoints”), we can restore balance and harmony through our own natural healing powers.
There are two main types of acupressure: direct acupressure and indirect acupressure. Direct acupressure applies pressure directly to an acupuncture point; indirect acupressure applies pressure elsewhere on the body that will indirectly affect an acupuncture point. The word “acupuncture” comes from the Latin: acus = needle; punctura = puncture.
If you have any questions about acupressure, I will be happy to answer them. You can send me an email