Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho / Tibet, oriental therapy originating from Japan, is a setting or a reconnection of ” the universal universal energy “and our own ” force vital force “in order to to awaken a process dynamic process of healing.
In Japanese, Rei means universal and includes matter, soul and spirit. Ki (or Qi) refers to the vital energy that circulates within us, as understood by Eastern medicines such as Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda, Traditional Indian Medicine.
The founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui (1865-1926), a Japanese Buddhist monk, spent much of his life in pursuit of a spiritual awakening and in search of a universal solution for the healing of all. In the early 1920s, Mikao Usui obtained the answers to his quest when he undertook a 21-day meditation at Mount Kurama in Japan. It was during this retreat that Mikao Usui is said to have reached a state of awakening and received from the universal energy of life, a complete methodology.
Reiki treatment is one of the complementary therapies recognized in Switzerland. It is part of the so-called energetic care methods. Why energy? Without energy what are we? In us, around us, everywhere in the Universe flows energy. Reiki works with these flows.
For teaching, I invite you to contact me for any question by phone or email.
Usui Reiki treatments are suitable for both adults and children, regardless of age. Reiki is accessible to all who live and is easily practiced at a distance.
The effects of a Usui Reiki treatment are felt on all levels: physical, physiological, emotional, mental and spiritual. Its action energizes the body, harmonizes the emotions and allows beneficial awareness. Reiki accelerates the healing process, confers a state of relaxation and a feeling of inner harmony and well-being. Reiki practice also catalyzes and supports any process of personal growth and spiritual journey.
The effects of a Reiki treatment are beneficial on:
– pain after surgical procedures
– stress and depressive symptoms
– Fatigue, pain, anxiety and quality of life of people with serious illnesses
– memory and behavioral problems
– the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy in agreement with the medical profession.
– To act on inhibiting emotions such as anger, fears, sadness, depression etc.
– To move forward, to change one’s behaviors, one’s perception of oneself and of others.
– To bring joy to your life.
– To answer a spiritual quest, to answer existential questions.
If you have ever received energy healing, it is very similar. Dressed, you are lying on a massage table. There is no physical contact and therefore no potential discomfort.
The experience is unique to each person at the time. One can feel movements within oneself, then releases blockages related to the body, to the emotional.
– It is a good idea to receive a first treatment and then observe if it suits you. If so, a complete treatment is appropriate, i.e. 4 treatments in 4 consecutive days. Then, according to your feeling and your needs, you can learn for yourself.
– There are 3 degrees of reiki, with minimum time limits between each degree. Everyone takes the time that is useful and necessary.
– Degree 4 is the Mastery degree, which allows to teach and transmit in the strictest respect of the Usui tradition. For reiki courses and degrees, I thank you for contacting me by phone to meet.
Treatments last between 45 minutes and 1 hour. The first one can last up to an hour and a half, as the practitioner takes the time to get to know you and talk to you. The Reiki treatments, which I practice, are done in the respect of the Usui tradition and strict protocols.
Reiki treatments are also compatible with other energy therapies. In this case, it is advisable to let a few days pass between two different energy treatments, in order to fully integrate the effects of the parallel therapy of the previous session.
Usui Reiki is part of a complementary therapy and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.